Posts Tagged ‘Arizona highway’
While you are hard-hitting the gym and starting the new diet, Weight Watchers is hard at work in cleaning up the highway. In line with the company’s mission to bring you healthy living, Weight Watchers is also bringing green to your environment. Partnering up with Adopt-A-Highway Litter Removal Service of America, Inc., Weight Watchers sponsored two signs on Highway 60 and Highway 17 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Rated #1 Best Diet Plan in 2011 and 2012 by U.S. News and World Report
Weight Watchers has once again nabbed the top spot in the U.S. News & World Report rankings for #1 best weight-loss diet as well as the new Easiest Diet to Follow category in its newest Best Diets 2012 review.
The news organization cited flexibility and the fact that no foods were off limits as main perks of the Weight Watchers program.
Weight Watchers can fit into the most active of lifestyles. You don’t need to count calories or eliminate the foods you love from your diet. Every food and drink is assigned a single number (a PointsPlus® value), which gets subtracted from a PointsPlus budget when you eat it. Activity can even earn you activity PointsPlus values, which you can swap for extra foodPointsPlus values if you like.
We believe the PointsPlus program is easy to follow because it provides the balance of enough structure to produce weight loss at the recommended rate with enough flexibility to live your life, says Karen Miller-Kovach, Chief Scientific Officer of Weight Watchers International.
Support companies that care about our environment. If you are looking to get back to healthy living in 2013, look into starting a program with Weight Watchers. And know that your new year’s resolution is helping a business that cares.
To adopt a highway in Arizona, please contact Andi Robertson at (800) 499-2367 or send her an email.
AAHLRSA will be attending the 2012 Business Growth Conference & Expo, sponsored by the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, on November 9, 2012. The 2012 Business Growth Conference & Expo is a place where serious B2B professional will connect with premier Valley companies. Couple this with outstanding seminar/panel presentations produced by YOB/Phoenix SCORE on issues that are impacting small to midsize businesses. Join us for a day of seminar training, tremendous trade show traffic and great networking opportunities.
Discover how your business can be seen by millions of motorists on Phoenix’s busiest highways, while contributing to a clean environment. An Adopt-a-Highway sponsorship can be the foundation for an “environmentally conscious” public relations campaign for your business. Our Territory Manager, Andi Robertson will be on hand to show you how you can get grow your business with Phoenix’s Sponsor-a-Highway program.
For registration information, please go the event website. Tickets are $10.Friday, November 9, 2012 12:30-5:30 p.m. Phoenix Convention Center South Building 100 N 3rd St | Phoenix, AZ
As the year 2012 begins, many marketing executives and business owners are racking their brains trying to figure out the best way to spend their advertising budget. With the on-going economic recession, what are the cost-effective ways to attract attention to your business and products? How do you stand out in the sea of competitors?
Here are five reasons why a business should adopt a highway as part of their marketing strategies for 2012.
- Advertise to Millions of Motorists
- Adopt a Highway Programs allow you to put your business name & logo in front of millions of motorists that drive the busy highways in the largest cities of America. The exposure your business will receive is unrivaled.
- With monthly cost ranging from $150 to $550 per month, the average cost per thousand views is $0.20. Whereas with the more traditional advertising methods, you are likely to pay around $36 per thousand views for a TV ad, or $25 per thousand views on a magazine ad. In comparison, Adopt a Highway programs will save you thousands of dollars of your marketing budget.
- Unlike traditional TV, radio, magazine or even online ads, your Adopt a Highway signage works for you 24/7. There is no scheduling of the ad appearance. Your potential customers will see your sign day and night, all year long.
- Name recognition often makes the difference in deciding between competitors. In situations where a consumer has to choose between competitive brands, one would most likely pick the brand that rings recognition. If a consumer has seen your name somewhere, the consumer is more likely to choose your brand over your competitors.
- In our society, there is an increasing sense of environmental awareness and social responsibility. By adopting a highway, you are displaying corporate citizenship to your current and potential customers. Your business is contributing to a cleaner environment while bringing your brand to your customers. Your green advertising will give back to the community that supports your business.
So if you are looking for a way to attract more customers in the new year, be sure to look into the Adopt a Highway Program in your city. You may call Adopt a Highway Litter Removal Service of America, Inc. at (800) 499-2367 for pricing in your area.