Posts Tagged ‘New Hampshire’
As the year 2012 begins, many marketing executives and business owners are racking their brains trying to figure out the best way to spend their advertising budget. With the on-going economic recession, what are the cost-effective ways to attract attention to your business and products? How do you stand out in the sea of competitors?
Here are five reasons why a business should adopt a highway as part of their marketing strategies for 2012.
- Advertise to Millions of Motorists
- Adopt a Highway Programs allow you to put your business name & logo in front of millions of motorists that drive the busy highways in the largest cities of America. The exposure your business will receive is unrivaled.
- With monthly cost ranging from $150 to $550 per month, the average cost per thousand views is $0.20. Whereas with the more traditional advertising methods, you are likely to pay around $36 per thousand views for a TV ad, or $25 per thousand views on a magazine ad. In comparison, Adopt a Highway programs will save you thousands of dollars of your marketing budget.
- Unlike traditional TV, radio, magazine or even online ads, your Adopt a Highway signage works for you 24/7. There is no scheduling of the ad appearance. Your potential customers will see your sign day and night, all year long.
- Name recognition often makes the difference in deciding between competitors. In situations where a consumer has to choose between competitive brands, one would most likely pick the brand that rings recognition. If a consumer has seen your name somewhere, the consumer is more likely to choose your brand over your competitors.
- In our society, there is an increasing sense of environmental awareness and social responsibility. By adopting a highway, you are displaying corporate citizenship to your current and potential customers. Your business is contributing to a cleaner environment while bringing your brand to your customers. Your green advertising will give back to the community that supports your business.
So if you are looking for a way to attract more customers in the new year, be sure to look into the Adopt a Highway Program in your city. You may call Adopt a Highway Litter Removal Service of America, Inc. at (800) 499-2367 for pricing in your area.
Not only do they care about the quality and dining experience of their patrons, The Colosseum Restaurant team also care about their community. They have joined the Adopt a Highway Program of New Hampshire and are doing their part to bring clean highways to their patrons.
Annibale Todesca, the Owner and Executive Chef of the Colosseum Restaurant, studied law at the University of Napoli Law School in Naples, Italy, but decided that cooking would be his life-long career. He wants his diners to enjoy the same Southern Italian cooking that he had enjoyed back home in Italy.
Annibale opened the Colosseum Restaurant in 1987 and has since received numerous awards including the Best Italian Chef and Restaurant in the world! The Colosseum Restaurant is, in fact, the only restaurant to have ever received this award outside of Italy.
A big thanks from Adopt-A-Highway Litter Removal Service of America to Annibale & his team.
We are proud to announce the relaunch of our corporate website, designed to give adopt-a-highway sponsors a more user friendly experience. The new website focuses on the ease of obtaining information for our corporate sponsor, with an emphasis on promoting socially responsible & environmentally friendly marketing channels.
The new website contains new sections and contents:
The new “Market” section provides comprehensive information on the markets that we serve with sign graphic and Territory Manager contact information.
Frequently asked questions section has the answers for both interested sponsors, as well as Governmental Agencies and Toll Authorities.
Our sponsors tell their stories on how our programs have helped their businesses.
In this section, interested sponsors can see any promotions that may apply to their territory.
The latest news from our company and our programs.
- Social Media
Stay in touch with our Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn pages.
The new website is designed to let our new and current sponsors quickly find the information they are looking for directly from the home page. Please check our relaunched website at http://www.adoptahighway.net.