Posts Tagged ‘Washington State’
A big welcome to our new sponsor of the Adopt a Highway Program in Seattle, Talus Solutions Group. Talus has sponsored segments on I-5 and on State Route 520. Talus Solutions Group is a Seattle based, veteran owned business that specializes in Business and IT solutions and services. The team at Talus believes that the clients deserve the best solutions and best consultants that the service industry has to offer. The goal as a company is to bring each client the brightest minds, best practices and the highest performing solutions that are available in the world of Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Utilities.
In addition to industry specific solutions, Talus also provide solutions and services that meet the needs of most business and IT departments such as:
- ERP Strategy and Solutions
- Business Intelligence Solutions
- IT Strategy and Transformation
- Accounting and Audit Services
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Enterprise Architecture Solutions
- Outsourced IT Solutions
- Nearshore and Offshore Solutions
- Development and Testing Solutions
- Microsoft Solutions
- Oracle Solutions
- SAP Solutions
Talus Solutions Group delivers a wide range of practical and cost savings business and IT solutions to a broad range of clients. Their approach harnesses a global network of delivery centers, industry expertise and deep technology and outsourcing skills to deliver cost-effective business and IT solutions.
To join force with Talus and help clean up Washington’s roadways, please contact our Territory Manager Lisa Goode for more information. You can reach Lisa by email or at (800) 665-4821.
Our most notable Adopt a Highway sponsor in the Greater Seattle area is none other than Snoqualmie Casino. With multiple locations on I-5, I-405, I-90, and SR18, Snoqualmie’s contribution to clean highways in Seattle is significant. Their commitment in giving back to the community is exemplary. Next time you are looking to support a socially responsible business in the Greater Seattle area, stop by the Snoqualmie Casino. You will find yourself having a good time while helping Snoqualmie keep our highways clean.
Experience the thrill of Vegas-style gaming and world-class entertainment mere minutes from Seattle at I-90 east, Exit 27. From the fast-paced gaming floor, to the pulsing nightlife in our three upscale lounges, clubs and bars, the action is endless.
Add a renowned concert venue, five exceptional restaurants, a swanky cigar lounge, and you’re a world away from boredom. Whether you’re looking for an unforgettable night on the town, or want to bask in luxury for an afternoon, Snoqualmie Casino caters to your idea of a good time.
As the year 2012 begins, many marketing executives and business owners are racking their brains trying to figure out the best way to spend their advertising budget. With the on-going economic recession, what are the cost-effective ways to attract attention to your business and products? How do you stand out in the sea of competitors?
Here are five reasons why a business should adopt a highway as part of their marketing strategies for 2012.
- Advertise to Millions of Motorists
- Adopt a Highway Programs allow you to put your business name & logo in front of millions of motorists that drive the busy highways in the largest cities of America. The exposure your business will receive is unrivaled.
- With monthly cost ranging from $150 to $550 per month, the average cost per thousand views is $0.20. Whereas with the more traditional advertising methods, you are likely to pay around $36 per thousand views for a TV ad, or $25 per thousand views on a magazine ad. In comparison, Adopt a Highway programs will save you thousands of dollars of your marketing budget.
- Unlike traditional TV, radio, magazine or even online ads, your Adopt a Highway signage works for you 24/7. There is no scheduling of the ad appearance. Your potential customers will see your sign day and night, all year long.
- Name recognition often makes the difference in deciding between competitors. In situations where a consumer has to choose between competitive brands, one would most likely pick the brand that rings recognition. If a consumer has seen your name somewhere, the consumer is more likely to choose your brand over your competitors.
- In our society, there is an increasing sense of environmental awareness and social responsibility. By adopting a highway, you are displaying corporate citizenship to your current and potential customers. Your business is contributing to a cleaner environment while bringing your brand to your customers. Your green advertising will give back to the community that supports your business.
So if you are looking for a way to attract more customers in the new year, be sure to look into the Adopt a Highway Program in your city. You may call Adopt a Highway Litter Removal Service of America, Inc. at (800) 499-2367 for pricing in your area.
A truly community minded group, Fischer Plumbing has been supporting the Adopt a Highway Program in Seattle since early 2009. As a wonderful sponsor of clean highways, Fischer Plumbing is responsible for the clean highways in 13 different locations in the greater Seattle/East side Seattle area; on the following freeways: I-5, I-405, I-90, and SR 526.
As members of the northwest community, we have a responsibility to help those that are less fortunate and contribute to the common good. We believe in giving regularly to charities that make a difference in the local and national community. Knowing that we can bring a smile to someone’s face, makes giving back worthwhile. – Fischer Plumbing
Fischer Plumbing has been serving greater Seattle and the Eastside with integrity and skill since 1977. They deliver responsive, friendly, and competent services to their valued customers in the areas of all things plumbing. Their specialty areas are service plumbing,rooter, underground plumbing, boiler repairs and water damage response services. Their staff is organized around these specialties, so that when one of their employees responds to your problem, that employee works in that specialty 100% of the time.
A big “thank you” to Fischer Plumbing for all that you give back to your community.
We are proud to announce the relaunch of our corporate website, designed to give adopt-a-highway sponsors a more user friendly experience. The new website focuses on the ease of obtaining information for our corporate sponsor, with an emphasis on promoting socially responsible & environmentally friendly marketing channels.
The new website contains new sections and contents:
The new “Market” section provides comprehensive information on the markets that we serve with sign graphic and Territory Manager contact information.
Frequently asked questions section has the answers for both interested sponsors, as well as Governmental Agencies and Toll Authorities.
Our sponsors tell their stories on how our programs have helped their businesses.
In this section, interested sponsors can see any promotions that may apply to their territory.
The latest news from our company and our programs.
- Social Media
Stay in touch with our Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn pages.
The new website is designed to let our new and current sponsors quickly find the information they are looking for directly from the home page. Please check our relaunched website at http://www.adoptahighway.net.