With AAHLRSA, Sponsorship has Benefits
- Sponsored segments are cleaned by our professional crews keeping motorists safe from litter hazards
- Litter removal from roadways and surrounding areas keeps debris and pollutants out of our waterways
- Litter collection in degradable bags is separated and recycled whenever possible
- Full-color logo signs are used to recognize the sponsor of a highway segment
- In highly visible and well-traveled locations,these signs are a cost effective marketing tool for companies of all sizes
- Highway sponsorship promotes community pride and saves taxpayer dollars
- Signage that creates and strengthens brand awareness and visibility to the mobile consumer
Reaching the Target Market
Reaching your customers is always the goal of any marketing effort — consumers are spending more time in their cars, why not reach them there? Sponsor-A-Highway signs offer the ability to reach a mobile audience on the busiest U.S. roadways with maximum impact and frequency. Our program currently generates billions of impressions annually.
Sponsorship reinforces image and positions a company as socially responsible.
Sponsor-A-Highway = Low CPM
CPM, or cost per mile, is the price of 1,000 advertising impressions. It is the cost to reach 1,000 consumers through a single form of advertising. CPM measures efficiency, and the channel with the lowest CPM is generally the most efficient, as it costs less to reach more consumers.
Helping the Environment
Recycling & Degradable Bags
Adopt-A-Highway Litter Removal Service of America, Inc. (AAHLRSA) voluntarily elected to use degradable litter bags in ALL of our markets, before it is mandated. AAHLRSA recycles and uses two color reversible bags to enable recycling “on the fly”. Every item recycled helps conserve our environment.