Adopt a Highway Litter Removal Service of America, Inc. (AAHLRSA) was founded by Teryl Macia, a visionary with a background in public relations, who saw an opportunity to help companies build and grow their brands while providing support with the cleaning of our roadways and the well being of the environment.
In it’s early stages Adopt a Highway Litter Removal Service of America partnered with the California Department of Transportation to develop a sponsorship program, which expanded nationwide and now supports 23 markets.
Since it’s inception, AAHLRSA has cleaned millions of miles of U.S. roadways and cannot wait to clean more!
In fact, we are expanding services to include sponsorship opportunities for Rest Stops and 511 traffic information services.
Sponsor-A-Highway is an expansion of the successful Volunteer Adopt-A-Highway program.
- 49 out of 50 states have some type of Sponsor-A-Highway or Adopt-A-Highway program
- Facing budget cuts and safety issues, states are looking for alternative ways to keep roadways safe
- There is a real need for litter-free highways for safety, environmental and aesthetic reasons
- A viable green initiative to add to your marketing campaign
- Signage creates and strengthens brand awareness to millions of mobile consumers